Our dedicated partners work with Clayton County Health District to provide our communities with the resources and support to live safer and healthier lives.
The following organizations, agencies and companies are essential to our public health efforts. Through coordinated collaboration, they provide us with vital community connections and help facilitate service delivery to the appropriate populations. They also provide a way to work with local leadership to embrace our shared vision for healthier communities.
- Anchor Hospital
- City of Morrow Fire Department
- City of Morrow Police Department
- Clayton Center, Community Service Board
- Clayton County Chamber of Commerce
- Clayton County Georgia Community Guide
- Clayton County Library System
770.473.3850, ext. 2
- Clayton County Public Schools. Special Education Preschool and Adult Education Programs
- Clayton County School Police
- Community Services Authority
- Department of Family and Children Services
- Fire and Emergency Services
- Forest Park Fire Department and EMS
- Georgia Department of Community Health, Planning for Healthy Babies
- Parent to Parent of Georgia
- Rainbow House, Inc.
- Riverwoods Behavioral Health
- Salvation Army, Clayton County Service Unit
- Securus House, Clayton County Association Against Family Violence, Inc.
- Senior Services
- UGA Clayton County