We know we have been away from this facility for some time now. Fortunately, we been able to provide you great service at our Forest Park Annex and Phoenix Blvd locations. Soon we will welcome our clients back into a facility that can accommodate even more clients than before. Our hope is that the new flow of services will provide you an even better experience in our facility as we strive to meet your needs.
With additional and updated features such as:
- Bright and warm colors to make you feel welcomed upon entering the doors.
- More exam rooms in our Women’s/Reproductive Health Programs.
- A beautiful, child-friendly W.I.C area which will allow us the ability to schedule up to seven appointments at the same time with little or no wait.
- A sensory room for kids who may not be able to deal with the noises of a waiting room.
- A new pharmacy that will enable the community to get most of their medications while at the Health Department.
- A designated conference room available for community meetings and a Fatherhood involvement room.
- Three private client breastfeeding rooms, complete with a rocking chair and ottoman for mom to nurse her infant as well as a kid-size table and chair set and bean bag chair to accommodate additional children.
Because your children are our primary clients there is a colorful child’s activity zone and other child-friendly changes so the “kids can be kids”.
We have also kept our employees in mind as well with an improved gym, three separate lactation rooms for employees who are nursing moms and a new breakroom.
We look forward to welcoming you back Clayton County, and we look forward to providing you with all the care and services you expect under one roof and in one convenient location.